Maynards has been conducting industrial equipment appraisals on machinery for over 100 years.
Maynards conducts machinery appraisals, which include:
- Commercial Appraisals
- Machinery Valuation
- Machinery Appraisals
- Heavy Machinery Appraisals
Maynards uses valuations such as Fair Market Value and Forced Liquidation when they conduct machinery appraisals. Maynards' certified appraisers have extensive experience and expertise valuing assets in various industries. These genres include automotive, forestry, metalworks, plastic and injection moulding, video and audio production, and woodworking industries.
Hundreds of appraisal reports are completed annually for the following:
- Bank executives working in special credit administration
- Professional accountants working in the insolvency field
- Public and Private Companies
- Manufacturing and retail firms
- Lawyers managing insolvency files and estate assets
- Assets-in-place appraisals for investment planning
- Turnaround managers
- Commercial Finance